XJ Elevator is part of the XJ Group. XJ Elevator is a leading elevator group, providing an integrated range of elevators, escalators, moving walkways and elevator-related products and services. XJ's equipment are manufactured to ISO quality standards and strictly comply to the EN 81 / 115 Elevator standard. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSMS and TUV-CE have certified our factory and products.
Why should I choose XJ Elevator?
- Regenerative Siemens Controllers & Drives (Energy Saving)
- Fully customizable according to your building drawings
- Full compliance to EN 81 - European Elevator Standards
- All elevators come with Automated Rescue Devices (ARD)
- Specialists in high-rise elevators, Siemens Technology
- Pricing is moderate
- The controller design follows MDS (Military Design Standard) standard, and constructed by ultra-powerful dual-core 32b CPUs with redundant CPU chip-sets
- Dual core chip-set controller builds up a stable and efficient platform, every chip-set module works independently, all the I/O information is fully isolated. System also owns excellent EMC/EMI features and qualifies with EC255-22-1/2/3/4 standards.
- The controller can conduct the distance control calculation from high grade sensors, and deliver the best speed curve and distance regulation with maximal error of 0.5mm.
- Complete Range: Capacity from 320Kg to 3200Kg; Speed from 0.5m/s to 6m/s
- Safe: 125% braking force with 50 million free service brake action
- Durable: 28,000 full load continous running, or 25 years' normal operation
- Reliable: 41K temperature rise after long-time running
- Powerful: Able to support 290% overloading and 180KN shaft loading
- Environmental Friendly: 43dB low running noise; no machine lubrication
The system is driven by selected robust vector inverter, its high reliability and calculation power make the overall system perfectly stable and accurate.
- Parameter self-adjusting feature can bring the better riding performance and make testing easier.
- Flexible speed curve setting. It is able to input multiple S speed curve and 4 levels acceleration/deceleration time settings to provide maximumly flexible control.
- Incorporated with numerious useful features, such as brake contact control, overspeed protection, speed error protection, overheating protection and starting torque compensation.